Sunday, April 18, 2010

Insomnia

Two nights in a row, I havn't been able to fall asleep. Last night was probably because I drank coffee late in the afternoon. Tonight? I am not really sure what's keeping me up. Went out to dinner at Anqi and had some delicious food and drinks. I had a viet-no-jito (virgin) and really like it. This is a very refreshing drink and I would definitely have it again. I also tried pink lotus. I can't remember what's in it but the liquor is poured over cotton candy and the color is pink. I really liked this drink also but can't digest the ETOH. Therefore, my face and neck was flushing red. This is the very reason why I rarely have alcoholic drinks. For dinner, we had their special garlic noodle and lobster, sea bass, and filet mignon. The food was excellent and I would come back again. I better force myself sleep now for tomorrow we have a full day of activities to attend. Don't want to yawn the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment